martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

Favorite Movie

In general I´dont Like any special movie, but I will write what think of the diferents movies.
In the last month in general i don´t see very much tv, and dont go to the cinema, but in the summer with my family (sister, brother, cousin) we see "Inception". This movie is very interesting because the history is very involved and mixture the reality with dreams.
Other movie that i like is "Alice in the country of hearts", this movie I go see the cinema with my girlfriend, this movie is very funny and the history speak of the two kingdom, one to reign for a good lady, the princess white. The other princess its very bad, the kingdom of hearth. The character that like me is "the hatter".

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello! I saw "the Inception" first 20 minutes and it's seems to be interesting. i've never seen "Alice in the country of Hearts", i dont like very much to watch movies....

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Carlos!
    When I was young and have a girlfriend I saw "Alice in the country of Hearts", sincerely liked me and I see this movie again... with other girlfriend.
    Good luck friend!
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar