martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

My best concert


In the last years I going to "el abrazo, cristal en vivo", this concert it´s very especial because i feel very good. In general in this concert to play diferent artist, Chilean and argentine how Los jaivas, Fito Paéz, Jorge Gonzales, Andres Calamaro, in other.


The sucess very special is that in this afternoon it was drizzling very strong, and a girl that work in the shop of concert we are gift much ticket for hamburguers, chip fried, drink cola and hot dog.


For this instance go with my friends and my girfriends, and after the concert go to house for eat the barbecued.


The moment that more like I was jorge gonzalez sing the "go to the jail" in that speak of president and diferent economic group of our country.



4 comentarios:

  1. I think everybody was to "El Abrazo" 'cause all my classmates are writing about this. Just one thing that you can't forget: you should be careful 'cause are using differents verb times, and you're telling us something that already happened, but you're doing it in present not in past ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Choro Carlos! I would liked to go to "El Abrazo" but i had no money to go... i would liked to listen to Spinetta and Los Tres!

    you say in a paragraph: "my girlfriends" in plural,i think you are a "Gacela".

    ResponderEliminar