lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2011

My Neighbourhood

I live in Isla de Maipo, my neighbourhood really don´t have name, but in general the people called him Jaime Guzman, like the strett have this name. The neighbourhood there are in a rural zone, due this reason there are not much services like supermarket, chemist's a other similarity. The only shop near is a small shop that to sell groceries, vegetable, candys, etc.
In general the transports is so so, because the time between bus is very long, in the town are two enterprice that offer the transport services, Flota Talagante and Islaval. The price of a ticket its 950 for adult, and 600 for student. For I go to the university, I take the bus that your rout is of Autopista del sol, the problem is that in Maipu in general they are many accident, in consecuence arrived a late, like today or english.
In general in my neighbourhood dont are much pollution, on the contrary, in my garden there are much threes and graze, and my neighbor have a similar situation. The isla de maipo it´s a green town, the big enterprice that worked in this territory, there are vinculate with the agriculture and special of the wine production.
I like my neighbourhood because i have peace, space for practice any sport and the more important factor is the localization, that since the contrast between the big city like Santiago(that I travel all day because my university is in this place), and small town, i think that to contribute or my paece and dont stress.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario