lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

My Life Like these days

In the actual times, I have doing much activities that have relations with the different aspect of my life. To order the ideas, the first topic that I will talk is the my academic life, I Student Geographic in the University of Chile, like the faculty was occupated for the student (about 5 month), in the context of the “Student Movilization”. In this time I read a lot peapers of development, spatial economic, regional studies. They are th topic that I like, and in th future I will like have a job, that have relations oh the Geographic economic. In actually I finish my carrier.
I live in Isla de Maipo, this village is near to Santiago, I traveling all days, in the morning I wake up to the 6:15 AM, and I get home about 10 Pm to sleep or study. This because the times like consecuence the “new programation” it´s bad. To my luck this is my last semester of class. I have a two brother (one boy and one girl), I live with my parent, and my girlfriends lives in Santiago because this studies in this city, she family live in Sanvicente de tagua-tagua. With cinthia (my girlfriend) having 1 years 7 month of relations, in general is very good experiencia that both seek to the best for the relations.
In my free times I read, play with my brother, helped my parent or practice any sport. I like swim and cycling. My perspective for next years is finished my studies, will any proyect that have relations with a Proyecto colmena (foundation that have with any friend). To short-term search a practice in places that have relations with my interest, is the more importance that other aspect that have relations with the university or my profesional life. In general I like my life in these days.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario