martes, 19 de abril de 2011

Correction to Camilo

My favorite field trip wasn't really a field trip like a university student, but as a student of my own life. It had two stages: First stage I went with some friends to the coast of the ninth region of la Araucanía. There we worked, helped and learned from the local people and their culture. The subject could be about aproach to the local people territorial experiencie. My own subject was about a lesson of Diversity and how the Vertical Power can be resisted and combated. Who taught it? Maybe no one, but if some one taught it, was the local people, the friendship, the humility and myself.
I started from la Araucanía in a cloudy and rainy morning to the south with one of my closest friends, we taked car ride. The landscape was awesome. We went to Puerto Montt, where we met another 2 good friends to start the second stage of the trip by taking car ride to different zones of the Región de Los Lagos. In this second stage we shared with a lot of kind people and learned from them, we saw water falls, rural towns, native woods, awesome lakes in the Andes zone and learned to survive there. Also we went later to Chiloé (Ancud). We made friends along the trip and enojoyed some traditional fest.
This trip changed the way I see the life and my own life... it made me feel a -part- great huge world, with lots of lovely landscapes, cultures, misteries and experiences. I think this trip is a step... a way to "make this life free an-d- beautiful. To make this life a wonderful adventure" like Chaplin said.

he have few errors,Greetings!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario