martes, 26 de abril de 2011

Marca Chancho!!!



Hello Blogheads!

I think the music its very important for our life, because is present in all time of the life. When I was a child , I liked listen to music with radio and personal stereo. I was 13 years old, and my mom gave to me $10.000, because this day was my birthday , so then, I bougth a disc of "Chanco en piedra!", called "Marca Chancho" in the shop "Cd´s Mil".

I like the music and this group in this stage of my life, because it´s very funny. The letters of the songs of this group spoke about cotidianity of life.

The songs that more I liked are: "Pata en la raja", "El curanto", "El impostor" and other, because they are vey funny.

This still of music in this moment like me , but dont as much that before. This song are the classic for my ear.

When I bought the Cd in the shop. I listened to much, all day, for a week, this really liked me a lot. I imagined and thinked about the letters songs. and I enjoyed it.

Actually I don´t have this cd, because my brother broked with hammer.

Byee, a nice weekend!




1 comentario:

  1. Hello Cabro Carlos!!!!
    I don't know too much about Los chancho, but i think they are very creative and original!
    I've never thought that you can match with this music

    ResponderEliminar