miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

My most interest trip!


My favorite travel and trip was in the summer of this year. I went to Fresia and San juan de la Costa, in the south of Chile. This place has very beautifull landscape, and the people is very nice, in compared to santiago`s people.

In this trip I go with my family,my uncles and my cousins. I went for my vacations,during february. There I ride a horse in mountains and beach, nobody were there, only Pumas and other animals. Also I Took a lot pictures of the landscape, and ate very much (like cordero).

The most i liked and interesting aof this place is the far away compared to tipical distance in the cotidianity on citys, like Santiagop, where all services and other caracteristics are near of ours.

The social and cultural characteristics I liked,was how the people of "Llico bajo" (Fresia)to teached a bullock wood bring.

Also in this trip I swan in the river and in the beach, "Puelo" and Pucatrihue respectuvely. Besides I to pick up stone of the beach, was "agatas".


You are invited for visit this place! you cant to learn of diferent tipe of life, and other place of our large and narrow called Chile.

4 comentarios:

  1. it sounds really beautifull! i shoud like to swim in the river like you, chalithorirou!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We should travel together again with the other chiquillos!!
    Maybe this year, but is complicated to me... you know :B

    ResponderEliminar