domingo, 22 de mayo de 2011

South of Chilean, a nice holidays.



I have two holidays that are my favorite, the first it´s when in the summer of 2010 went with friends (Camilo, Fabian and cabro habil) to backpaking, and the other trips with my family en this summer -2011- , both travel are in the south of Chile.






I talk about od this summer, I went to Los Muermos, Purranque amd San Juan de la Costa. I can saw a diferent form of live, interest in consecuencia other perspective of development. This experience have a important relation with how our seen the diferent in the space in much context, the life changed since 1950 , but in this landscapes note taht no.






I went for one month, since 15 of january until february. I live in this place diferent experience how horseback riding, trekking, walking, boating, fishing, running, eating lots of lamb and potatoes.





I Liked because the landscape they are very beautifull, the people is very friendly, the food ... the cumtoms.





1 comentario: