jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

Favourite Beach







I will talk about my favorite beach. Chile has 4337 km of coastline, where there are different types of beaches. The southern beaches are beautiful, because the landscape is very special, and there are very few people, I was in this summer , in specifical to San Juan de la Costa and Fresia, this travel it´s very special and the beaches was the best (except for the frozen waters).


How this beaches they are very far away, i go more often to "Central Coast", El Quisco, Algarrobo and el tabo, the bad is the summer the density of people is too much.



I was with my friends we will to diferent places, how craft fairs, walk on the beach, playing football, watching movies, parties and other.


I went for the first time when I was 3 years old with my parents, but i don´t remember all, after was other time.


I like too much the sea because me reassuring, to reflect ...


In general beaches usually go is great not only for the physical place, but for the opportunity to make such trips with good company!

1 comentario: