viernes, 13 de enero de 2012

My last trip


In my last trip very interesting because I feel different sensation like sadness, joy, fun and other. I travel with my classmates, we went to La Serena, Fray Jorge Forest, Guanaqueros Beach and Monte Patria.
In la Serena we toured the city with teacher of the university the Serena, they are talked about the origins and different urban problems, like gentrification, transport problem and other.
The Fray Jorge Forest is a relict that other times, this forest has a characteristic of the valdivian forest, because the leaves (long, type, etc) is similary.
In Guanaqueros beach was very funny, the first whit my friend buy a “empanada” of cheese with shrimp. After we went to beach, we bathe on the beach for a long time, and played football. This day they were many people.
In Monte Patria, in specifical of Rapel location we are sleep, in a school called “Internado de rapel”, it´s a small college, but very beautiful.
In general this trip it´s the best a long in my studies in Geography, The landscape is very beautiful, the environment, etc. This trip has been like my vacations of this summer, because we are in class.
The best moment is the final night, we prepared a roast, dancing y talked. Realized a show with my classmate (show of imitation). Teacher also discuss, they are very good persons, really helped to make the field was a good experience.
It's probably the last great land of my studies, but I hope to make a similar trip with my friends, college friends to strengthen our friendship at this stage of our lives, finishing college.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario