viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

time has not passed in vain


From an early age, I was always restless and curious.I lived in a place where only adults, and I accompanied them when they went down the field and had long conversations with them. Until my parents decided to go to a kindergarten, to interact with kids of my age. There I learned poems then recited in my grandfather's house to give me money and buy candy.

I liked biking in the hills with my cousins ​​and walk through the countryside. Besides always painted the walls of my home with abstract designs and created things, like tree houses and boats to the river.
In the summer always traveled to the beach with my parents and I would go singing and watching the road billboards. On the beach I built sand castles and bathed me much at sea. Now I prefer to go to swimming pools and swimming.

Since childhood I liked vegetables and all kinds of food, over time I do not really like the bread, instead prefer fruit. Sometimes I cook in my home and my family says I do it very well, especially the pasta.

When I was 7 years, entering the school near my house, where I was very restless and always ended the first tasks so upset after the other. Over time I switch to a school in Santiago, internal, there was maturing and started thinking about what I wanted to study when I left the school. I had had enough racing in mind, especially being a soldier. But over time I mixed those interested in human and scientific, until I decidedby geography and now I love what I do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario